Download your free copy of the Do’s and
Don’t’s of gay relationships
Get your download of the Do’s and
Don’t’s of gay relationships now!
Just enter your information and we’ll send it right to you!
Are you looking for ways to bring more authenticity, success, and fulfillment in your life? Whether you are struggling with emotional issues, depression, or poor self-esteem, or just want to learn how to become the best version of you, I am here to help.
Unresolved emotional issues can be devastating. They can directly affect your ability to perform on a daily basis, and can prevent you from making the social and emotional connections that are so integral to our lives. They can also damage relationships and social connections, and even hamper your ability to perform your job. But what many people don’t understand is that while emotional problems are a challenge that everyone faces to some degree, the ability to rise above these issues is actually a skill set that many are missing. That’s where I come in.
I’m driven to help people identify, overcome, and defeat the things that are holding them back in life. As your life coach, I can help you find and achieve the you that is waiting to grow. Contact me for more information about my coaching program.
One On One
In individual sessions, we start by evaluating where you are now, and identifying the obstacles you are facing, and determine what is holding you back. Then, with each session, we delve into your unique circumstances. My goal is not to dictate what you should do: it’s to help you find the tools you need to unlock the inner you that you want to be, and help guide you towards a happy, healthy, and fulfilling lifestyle. If you are facing struggles, I am here to help!
Relationships all go through ups and downs. Many of the issues that come between loving couples can be overcome, but that takes work. In couples therapy, we will discuss the issues you and your partner are facing, such as trust, communication issues, or other problems. Once we have identified the barriers that are coming between you, we will work on giving you the tools and insight to get through these hurdles and move towards a loving, healthy, and honest relationship.
With team sessions, the goal is a bit different: we look for things that are causing disruption or tension among the group, but in a way that allows everyone to feel open and at ease. This can be a great team-building experience: you’ll not only get to know your teammates better, but you’ll also have a better idea of everyone’s unique individual strengths. A good team is like a well-oiled machine: all the parts need to work to form a working unit.
Live Your Life
Fitting into modern society can be challenging, to say the least. Many people find themselves at odds with today’s crazy, ever-changing world. For some, low self-esteem, identity issues, and other emotional problems are serious, ongoing challenges, and can make it very difficult to find happiness and fulfillment while navigating the ins and outs of day-to-day life. In fact, emotional issues, such as anxiety and self-doubt, can affect every aspect of your life, and can strain relations with co-workers, friends, family members, and partners. Learning how to overcome these issues is a skill, and one I am happy to share. My life coaching program guides you through the steps to overcoming the obstacles that are keeping you from fulfillment.
One cannot live an actualized life—meaning a life of joy, fulfillment, and happiness—without honesty. For those of us in the LBGT community, coming out can be considered one of life’s major events, just as a graduation or wedding can be. Although living ‘in the closet’ is a heavy emotional burden to bear, the decision to come out can be a difficult one, and is a struggle faced by people of all ages and walks of life. For far too many, the chance of being rejected by family members and close friends is a very real possibility. Even for those with accepting parents, the decision to come out can be nerve-wracking. We will address the things that are holding you back, whether it’s a strict, close-minded family; a forbidding work environment; or other concerns. Identifying and facing these specific barriers will help prepare you for both the risks and rewards of coming out. When it’s time to be honest about who you are, and take that huge step towards a brighter future, I am here to guide you, and give you the tools and support needed to keep moving forward.
What are your dreams? What do you want out of life? What’s holding you back? And how can you achieve these things? Everyone has dreams and ambitions about what they want out of life, but unfortunately those visions often end up getting buried or left behind in the grind of everyday life. I am here to help you learn how to grow into the person you truly want to be, and let go of self doubt and other issues that may be holding you back. In my coaching program, we work on teaching you how to find the strength and resources within yourself to break through the invisible barriers that are keeping you down, and get you moving towards the tomorrow you want.
Everyone needs a little guidance from time to time. My program is designed to help you overcome the barriers you are facing. I’m not here to dictate what to do: I am here to teach you how to free yourself from the burdens that are holding you back.
- Step 1: Find Yourself. Our initial meetings are all about honesty: it’s about figuring out who you are, how you became the person you are today, and who you want to become. I will assess your current state, and help you figure out what is working for you and what is working against you.
- Step 2: Determine Your Resources. Next we will determine what makes you you, including what changes you want or need to make, how your work fulfills and/or frustrates you, and what is missing from your life.
Sometimes there can be a huge difference between knowing what you need to change, and actually making those changes. The next stage of my coaching system helps bring you closer to the person you need to be. This is called actualization. This phase is focused on teaching you how to let your inner self shine through, so that you can live a fulfilled and happy life.
- Step 3: Check Your Direction. Are you moving towards the life you want? Or are you letting things hold you back? Here we work to discover your values, goals, and strengths, and find a path that brings you closer to your mission: fulfillment.
- Step 4: New Beginnings. Our lives are determined by our views and our actions. Here, I teach you to embrace your future, and help you identify and overcome the pattern of repeating mistakes. At this point, we focus on removing the limits, blocks and barriers preventing you from moving forward.
At this point, we’ve identified the way forward. Now it’s time to start moving in that direction. I teach you how to step into the person you want to be, rather than waiting for things to change.
- Step 5: Choose Your Life Imagine what your life could be if you allowed yourself to shine. Moving beyond fear and doubt will help you learn to live authentically, making wise decisions. At this point, we focus on teaching you how to use the tools I’ve given you—and your own inner strength—to find inspiration in daily challenges, and walk a path of enlightenment.
- Step 6: Find Yourself Step into the life you always imagined. This is where you learn to forget expectations from the world around you, and focus on what you want. You’ll learn to create new rules, set new standards, and reach for new goals that will set you free of the norms of society and mainstream expectations. This brings the future you that you’ve imagined closer to the person you are today, helping the two meet.
- Step 7 Live The Ideal Future This is where you go from talking the talk to walking the walk. You have the tools, tips, and knowledge to have a brighter tomorrow. It’s time to make your visions a reality.
Throughout my life, I have watched people struggle on many different levels. I realized while I was fairly young that my true calling is to help people connect and/or reconnect with others, and to establish and reach new goals, therefore guiding them towards the lives they are destined to live. With that goal in mind, I earned a Master’s degree in student development and counseling from Northeastern University. I decided to become a life coach and relationship strategist after realizing that I really wanted to be a guide, counselor, and mentor to those whom are struggling with grief, loss, depression, pain, and feelings of identity confusion.
I understand how critical it is to find hope and happiness when your life is full of chaos, and help my clients create new skills and tools to help them overcome life’s challenges, one step at a time. I can help you identify the obstacles, both internal and external, that are holding you back, so you can move beyond these emotional barriers and into a happy, fulfilling, life. I work with people from all backgrounds, and from all walks of life. I also do a lot of work with the LGBT community. Being gay myself, I know firsthand about the pain and struggles many in the LGBT community face daily.